Sunday, April 25, 2010

The Moon

As I was on my way home tonight, I looked up at the sky. It's a pretty cloudy night where I live, but not so cloudy that you can't see the moon, a full moon. It shines so brightly up in the air, even with all the night lights on. That's really what caught my attention. Even behinds all the darkness and clouds of the night air, it shined like a a diamond held in up in the light. It's a gorgeous display of what God has created. Have you seen "Dear John?" Channing Tatum in the movie says that no matter where you are in the world, the moon is no bigger than your thumb. my next step is to go to China and see if he's right. Later this week, we'll have a new moon, and then I'll have to wait a few weeks until I can see that light that comes down on us so beautifully at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Point.of.View