Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I want to be Famous!

Oh, what could it be?? something old, something new...something borrowed , something used?? lol i have no idea. But i got bored and thought I'd share the thoughts moving about my head at the moment. hhmm, lets see... first off, isnt summer super short? i mean, we're almost in july!!!! ughh... i can't wait to start my own business and take off all the days i want. have u ever wondered ( for those still in school ) that for rest of our lives we're going to have to work every, single day of our lives?!!! ohmy...I can't even begin to imagine. when thoughts like that come to mind, I am so thankful that we at least have like 2 1/2 months of a break! well, next thought on my mind: i really want my blog to aspire to something!! ( i dont think that makes much sense...lol) well, you all understand what i mean. I want people to sit down in front of their computer and be like..."oh, let me see if Mila blogged something new!" ... but for now its just me, myself, and I. (it's funny, I'm writing this as if someones actually going to read it. Rofl...wow)

til next time my invisible friends, Mila.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Point.of.View