Friday, July 16, 2010

Beach, Beach, and some more Beach.

I'm not sure if I've mentioned this to all of you, but i got a new camera!! (slr nikon d3000 to be exact ) and I've been taking as many pictures as i possibly can when i get the chance. so, down here where i live, there isnt much to do but go to the beach... so most of my pictures are just that! there arent any photos with humans because of personal reasons, and if there is a person in the photo, i dont know the person, because they are a complete stranger to me. but for now, please enjoy the few photos of beaches i have! oh, and i also included some night light "grafitti" photos. one of them is the new Epic boat from Norwegian boat lines, and the other is just some buildings.

enjoy please!
Mila


My Very Favorite Photo!!! ^^










No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Point.of.View