Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Camera & Car

Well, i just got my new SLR camera the other day, and I'm so excited to have it! i can't wait till i can use it reeeally well, like outdoors in a beautiful garden! But even if i had the chance of going to a garden, i can't. why?! because i don't have a car! here i am, at home, just stuck here doing nothing but stuffing my face with food, sleeping, and doing chores. -___- not the funnest thing to be doing during the summer. i can't wait till next year! I'm praying for my car. actually, i dont even need "my" car, i just need "a" car to get me out of the house. now i can sorta feel what those jailers live in.
well, thats the update with my life, which i still love very much, even though im kinda trapped in my beautiful house.
mucho amor, Mila

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Point.of.View