Sunday, August 15, 2010

i.would.never.

Ever heard of a ouija board? those scary as shii games that you play at a sleepover for fun? hmmm, no i dont find it fun, and i never will. i dont care what anyone ever says/calls me for not playing, but it will never happen. in case many of you dont know this, I'm a very religious person and God is my foundation; as many of you know, a building cant stand firm without a good foundation! so, back to what i was saying... yeaa i cant do it! so even if I'm at a sleepover with a huge group of friends who keep telling me "its nothing, trust me!" it cant and wont be. so here i am , practically sitting alone, while everyone else plays that why-would-you-ever? game.
just a little note: i cant wait to write some more posts for you all! i love this blog with all my heart ( i just hope i keep it up, i have this problem with quitting...lol)
bye everyone,
Mila

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Point.of.View