Saturday, August 14, 2010

Time & Prime

So there's only 2 more days til my school year starts once again, and I just wanted to inform you guys that I probably won't be writing as much anymore, which really breaks my heart and makes me want to throw myself on the floor and cry. ( a little exxagerrated, i know, but it's practicly true, i love blogging!) but for sure, I'll make sure to at least post 1 jotting a week... most probably on Sundays (if im not stuck with some dumb project.) so for now, i leave (not forever) you all with my regards and my little goodbye because i will be back, no worries.
Oh, and there's this movie that I wanted to recommend to you all, it's called Prime and its this romantic comedy and such...but it's different than all the romantic comedies you see... its not the stereotypical love story, its actually based more on reality than hollywood; and I'm gonna stop now because I dont want to give anymore away. but I definately recommend it because it has a beautiful (real) interpretation on following your heart (but let your intelligence {?} be your guide).
til next time,
(I'm seriously aching right now writing this...but I think its more that I'm starting school then not being able to blog, even though I will miss blogging, but now I'm just acting as if I'm quiting, oh my ... )
Mila

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Point.of.View