Sunday, January 2, 2011

2011 ... My many Hopes&Dreams

Hello new year!
i just have 1 wish for the new year: to gain more followers!!! ohmygosh, if i get at least 10 by the summer, it'll be a dream come true. i'm always so worried about posting so much ... trying to post at least 1 lousy post even, once a week, but for what? so that only the coding to the internet can read it?
now, im not saying im going to quit blogging, because its a passion, and many times, your 'art' isn't discovered for a long time (take van gogh for example; except i dont want my blog to become famous after i die.)
but still, i'm going to find a way to advertise, even if it means im going to spam every famous blog with my link... my apologies...
until then, if even 1 person reads this... get a blogger and follow me please?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Point.of.View