Saturday, February 5, 2011

Hunger Games Cast

hello there!! so lately i've been reading the Hunger Games series, and it's amazing!!! my gosh, i'm in love! i couldn't recommend anything better!! well, i could. but the Hunger Games is AGGHH! and there's a movie coming out!! eeeppp!
so as people always do, they start imagining the perfect cast! and i have a few people of my own choice. so let me know what you think!!
*the first three (main) characters are the only ones i'm super sure about. and I didn't come up with an entire cast, just a few people.

Hailee Steinfeld - Katniss Evergreen


50:50 with Peeta Mellark.
Alex Pettyfer

or Liam Hemsworth ( i see him more as a Finnick.)

and my favorite casting, to which I must brag and say (to me) it's perfect...
Robert Downey Jr. as Haymitch!
Madge?
Foxface

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Point.of.View