Tuesday, July 19, 2011

how LUSHious

lately, i've been spending my days doing nothing.
so, all i have to look forward to are my late night bubbles baths, with a book in my hands & candles as my nightlight. well, thats what i would do if my bathroom was big enough. but anyhoo, i have some amazing bath bombs from this place called LUSH. it's the best thing ever! and its available practically all over the world. just thought i'd recommend it for anyone who's looking for a relaxing bath, with nothing more than a calming aroma to tickle your nose with gladness. (that sounded a bit better in my head).

some recommendations (this is what i use)
Twilight Bath Bomb
Space Girl Bath Bomb
Sunny Side Bubble Bar - said to be like taking a bath in liquid gold...
Fresh Pharmacy Cleanser - i have super sensitive skin, and this helps erase blemishes, some spotting, and helps with my oily skin, without irritating it! totally worth the price.
Sultana of Soap - its just soooooo relaxing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Point.of.View