Thursday, July 21, 2011

repeat & replay

i think i've mentioned this before, but i'd like to be famous.
i would find life so interesting if paparrazi would follow me everywhere, begging to find out my next scandal.
i'd love to have 1 million+ followers on twitter asking me questions ill never see.
i'd love to have a fan come up to me at the grocery store & ask me for my autograph.
i want to walk outside while taking my trash out in nothing more than an un-matching t-shirt & shorts, & show people im just a normal person.
i'd love to challenge myself & my faith in God in that way... I would love to show people that you dont have to get nude and/or curse on TV or in movies to be famous.
i'd love to be an example to people by showing them that fame isnt everything...but God is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Point.of.View