Monday, May 10, 2010

Celebrity Fashions

For my first update on both fashion and celebrities, why not begin with their gorgeous styles on the red carpet?

Jake Gyllenhaal and Gemma Arterton in a gorgeous Valentino dress. Their upcoming movie, "Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time" looks like it should be a hit! Gemma looks beautiful as always along side her handsome costar, Jake, who she has said to be one handsome fellow . I couldn't agree better Gemma ;)




and here's the trailer, just for fun!



and here is Gemma once again in a Little Black dress with some black gladiator heels by Gucci <3


Camilla Belle is seen here in a bright red, one shoulder dress by Jason Wu. I absolutely love the way it just falls on her body, and the color with her skin tone is a perfect match. definately my favorite.


The last one for the night is Jennifer Lopez's sequenced Zuhair Murad dress. I love love love this dress, and let me tell you, I'm not a fan of sequence.


*all credit goes to zimbio.com*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Point.of.View