Friday, November 26, 2010

Organiz-grrr

hello hello!
so I tried my hardest to find a way to organize everything, and i couldn't.
what i wanted to do was make like 5 different pages that you could go to on my blog, each being a different 'subject' that i talk about. I'd have an entertainment, celebrity, fashion, etc. pages. But blogger doesn't work too well like that. I can make new pages, but i can't continue to post things on it- because that would be like a whole new blog, which I will not be doing/getting.
So yeah, I'm quite bummed. I've noticed I'm just not a very consistent, subject, talker.
Everytime you come to my blog, you don't know what to expect. You're never sure what I'll be talking about next. I guess my mind just has that problem. i have soooo many things going on in it, that it never stops running. It's pretty crazy, i know. But, we'll see.
'Til my brain decides to take a brake from it's marathon, ttfn.
Mila

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Point.of.View