Sunday, November 28, 2010

Emma Friggin Watson


My new role model: Emma Watson
honestly, what is there not to love about her?
her ambition, her motives, her view on her career, it's all so 'real'.
she's one of the few actresses who hasn't let the Hollywood get inside her head
and I absolutely love that about.
She's truly inspirational to all young girls, and even older women too.
In the December 2010 issue of Marie Claire, what caught my attention was the quote she stated about she the luxury of the absence of financial necessity-in other words, being filthy rich.

"What an incredible position to be in, to be able to follow my own path and live my own life just doing things I care about. It's liberating. Looking at some of the best actors in the world and what they had to do to get where they are-I'm never going to have to take my clothes off."
Then she continues to talk about how the overt show of sexuality is a pet peeve of hers:

"At every photo shoot they want me to make me sexy. . .But that's not me. . . I mean, I wear minidresses, but I try to do it tastefully. You don't want to see too much. . .I think it's much sexier to be understated. It's more intriguing to be sexy in a less obvious way.


absolutely love what she has to say. I really hope she keeps to her
word about not getting naked on screen. That'll really 'inspire' me in a way,
to believe that there is hope for people not to get influenced with their surroundings
and stay true to themselves.
Until something else inspires me, ttfn.
Mila


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Point.of.View