Monday, August 13, 2012

Marking Point

Summer has officially ended for me, no matter what the calendar or my sleeping-in mornings tell me. How do I know? Because the Olympics have ended, I just made my senior crown, finished the entire A Tale of Two Cities on sparknotes, and need to gather my books to put them in my locker tomorrow. Talk about depressing. But there's really no point in moping around about something that is unpreventable (I had the another word in mind, but it wouldn't slip off the tip of my tongue.) 
So what do I do now? I must begin being productive by maybe finishing my college essay before school starts and eventually calling my SAT tutor to schedule my sessions. 
But enough about the future. Here's a few things I had scheduled for the summer & I actually accomplished (as well as many other of my shenanigans this summer!):

I make myself some notes here and there. 

Some Olympic Google pages-- I love these.


        I took my senior pictures! and I can't decide between these two! Left?



 no trip is complete without le duck face

 Labodee, Haiti

 One of everything please!
 Falmouth, Jamaica- Doctor's Cave


 My favorite diver, practically begging me to run into his arms
 second from the right. ripped. 
 I whip my hair back and forth
 vampire staredown? 
second to left, another super cute diver

That's it! Next time I post, I'll have started my senior year. Warning: there might be many somber/bittersweet tones coming your way aka-a lot of mixed feelings.
Camila P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Point.of.View