Sunday, August 19, 2012

No pictures please

I hope the title caught your attention for at least a few seconds as I quickly get through this post which includes not a single photo. (get the point of the title now? Hehe)
So, just a recap of what I've done this past week:
- I started school! And it's finally my senior year. So for the first time in my entire school career, I was actually excited walking onto campus at an absurdly early time. *more posts to come about the perks of seniority (I.e. I skip everyone in the lunch line! Mwuahahahaha)*
- speaking of perks, I started reading The Perks of Being a Wallflower. Now, what do I have to say about the book? Uumm... It's definitely rated PG-13 and it's set in the 90s. If that doesn't give you a hint, then figure it out another way. It's not my type of book but it's definitely interesting seeing the type of person Charlie is. In a way, I think it's actually a great book for a psychology class to dive into. That way they can figure out what's going on in Charlie's head.
Well, enough chitter-chatter.
I'm off to rest my eyes. I can't even believe how exhausted I am ...
Camila P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Point.of.View