Monday, August 27, 2012

US Open balls.

Is it just me, or are my titles getting very unclassy? hhmm
But the eye catcher is exactly what I have here for you! Vogue pulled together a bunch of designers, including tennis legend Maria Sharapova, to design some very original tennis balls. As to whether they will actually be used during the US Open- I'm not quite sure.
Warning: if you are the unlucky pair to get Pamela Love's ball, beware of pointed edge (and unless the spikes on Eddie Borgo's is only a mantel, same caution applies).
I've never been a fan of tennis, or too many sports in particular, but I do love fashion, so please, enjoy the designs as much I love sitting at home and thanking God for the buy one get one free special Ben and Jerry's had (yes..no..maybe so?)
Some of my favorites: Creatures of the Wind, Tory Burch and Fenton (reminds be of Chanel).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Point.of.View