Thursday, August 5, 2010

My LOVELIES, part 2

So, remember how bummed i was that i got my shorts and they didnt fit me? and i was totally depressed and super sad... (i almost cried, literally)?
well, I prayed to the wonderful God above me aaaannnndddd
I went to a thrift store and they had the same exact ones!!!! like seriously, only in movies does that happen!! i was sooo excited and i also got some other high waisted shorts/jeans too. (they're both actually jeans... but im "DIY") so, I just thought you might all love to hear the wonderful news! oh, and just a little reminder that God really does hear even the simplest of prayers :)
So once i cut them and make them my beautiful beauties that i know they'll be, ill upload a picture for y'all.
with much love (and happiness!),
Mila

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Point.of.View