Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Eve

It's almost Christmas! Millions of people will all be huddled together, drinking their hot coco, and singing holiday cheer- lol, jk!
Little kids will be screaming at 4 in the morning that santa claus came! they'll be waking up their parents, who will not be in the mood to go downstairs. then, they'll go to the christmas tree and start yanking open gifts, leaving wrapping paper all over the place to be picked up later...and blah blah blah!
*sigh* sadly, this christmas season was a little disappointing. there wasn't much holiday cheer, and it came too fast for my speed. . . but either way, I need to make my own christmas cheer, put a big smile on my face and enjoy it!! I'm still not looking forward til after christmas because then there won't be anymore christmas music on the radio, but i'll live and wait til next year...a.whole.entire.year.
till tomorrow, MERRY CHRISTMAS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Point.of.View