Saturday, January 28, 2012

The Best Golden Globettes

so this person won this award, and someone else won that.... but for the fashionistas of this world, all we truly care for is the 2 hours before the show, when every celebrity in Hollywood is walking down the red carpet. so enough blabber talk, time to see some of the best and worst of the 2012 Golden Globes.

2012 golden globe awards best dressed celebrity
Sofia Vergara in Vera Wang.
That color is stunning! and the mermaid tail was extremely famous that night. . . but this one is definitely one of my favorites.

2012 golden globe awards best dressed
Angelina Jolie in Atelier Versace. She's always a winner. this dress was tailored for her! But my favorite part has to be the red peeking out collar, and the vintage (silky) look this gave off. Many chose this as a favorite (as seen on The Fashion Police) but I still have a better choice.

golden globe awards 2012 pictures
Nicole Richie in Julian Macdonald Spring 2012 collection. Practically no one saw this dress, but it's stunning. round of applause to you Nicole. it hugs her so well and falls so delicately. and it's such a perfect tone of metallic wear it doesn't just look like cheap material, nor does it look like a disco ball.

2012 golden globe awards celebrity gowns
Reese Witherspoon in Zac Posen. I just want to thank God, for creating people like Reese, who are both petite and exceedingly curvy, just like me, and can pull of such a chic, gorgeous dress like this one. She was just perfection. the color, the hair, makeup, the entire package was A+

hollywood celebrity at 2012 golden globe awards
Evan Rachel Wood in Gucci Premier. I doubt too many people saw this one, but when she walked on stage to receive an award, my mouth dropped. This green tone is outstanding, and I adore the mixture of textures. It captures your eye in such an enticing way- not negatively. I only wish you could all see this dress moving.

2012 golden globe awards gallery
Dianna Agron in Giles Deacon. WOW. There's just something about this that captures a viewers eye. I can't say it's one of the best ever, but if one chooses to say so, I believe it's because of the artistic structural design and how captivating it is. (take it from an artists' pov...that's why it caught my eye). But either way, Dianna looked beautiful.

2012 golden globe awards dress
Jessica Biel in Elie Saab Fall 2011. Pretty much, this was so simple, yet so elegant. I would definitely wear something like this. the blush color was another trend of the night, and it's beautiful. and the lace- my gosh... i love love LOVE this.

2012 golden globe awards gowns
Jessica Chastain in Givenchy. I'm pretty much just copying everything off of Zimbio.com 's favorites of the night... but this is super pretty and simple. it looks like pearls are raining down on her dress...and the collar is wonderful.

celebrity at 2012 golden globe awards
Emma Stone in Lanvin. This is probably one of my favorites of the night. The colors are so rich, and against Emma's complexion and hair, it's just amazing. and her shoes? perffffect. and the belt!? even better.... gosh... this outfit. I wish I could just take it home with me.

Charlize Theron Actress Charlize Theron arrives at the 69th Annual Golden Globe Awards held at the Beverly Hilton Hotel on January 15, 2012 in Beverly Hills, California.
Charlize Theron in Dior. This woman is gorgeous, in every single way. and this dress was just stunning. There's just not much more to say. For those who say this isn't a best dressed... por favor. I will admit, the huge ruffled bow was a bit of a turn off, but come on people! this is a classic. *round of applause*

all photo credits go to zimbio.com. thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Point.of.View