Sunday, January 1, 2012

Helloooooo 2012

hello, hello again.

oh boy, bring in the new year!!!
not gonna lie, i have some high expectations for this year, and i somehow feel like they might be met.
Good news my lovelies: i got a follower!!! even though she's a friend, its another pair of eyes on this website. go give her a look, she's adorbs: http://isabella-treschic.blogspot.com/
unfortunately, the end to 2011 was a bit of a wreck for me. all i wanted to do was dress up, from head to toe in glitter, not be stared down awkwardly for one day the entire year, and go out and party- but that did not happen.
i went to the movies instead. . . you know you have absolutely NOTHING to do when you go to the most public movie theater in your city and NO ONE is there.
but props to Tom Cruise- Mission Impossible was worth my time. (still wanted to see New Years Eve...)

then I got all PMS-y because I couldnt get home on time to see the ball drop in Timesquare... had a breakdown, and then realized- what on earth am I doing?
I am so blessed.
I am healthy.
I have food on my table every day and a shelter over my head.
and most importantly, I have a family that loves me and a God to whom I can put my hope in.
what do i have to complain about?

yes, i do get a bit dramatic sometimes, imagining myself in a movie and the director yelling "CUT!" then pulling me aside and telling me how brilliant my performance was. . . because to me, life is a movie and you decide how the plot goes.
okay, enough of that.

So how did 2012 start off? veryyyy well! Thank you Lord!
the day was so beautiful. the weather was lovely.
and I went to a Dolphins game ... and guess what? We won!! against the Jets! my gosh.

okay, i think this post is long enough to turn off people.
I leave thee with the hopes of love, health, and prosperity this coming year!!


til next time, much love from moi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Point.of.View