Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Houdini

You know how sometimes, you put something somewhere, like a note to remind you everyday to check your calendar, or a book on a certain spot because there's no more room on your shelf... (Okay, I want to end the sentence there because if I don't, it becomes too wordy...did you catch your breath already? Okay, so...)
then after a while you just don't notice it anymore? It's as if it has blended into the setting. You know its there, but at the same time you don't. Get me? Or did I lose you all there?
For me, I have a pair of heels in between two bookshelves of mine that have blended in... (even though they're black & my bookshelves are white)
Well, I thought I'd just express my thoughts like so. That, & I love the fact that I can now email posts from my phone. So much more convenient. & more postings to come!!
Mwuah,
CamilaP
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Point.of.View