Thursday, October 14, 2010

dot.dot.dot.

Hello my fellow readers!
just wanted to let you know what's been going on lately in my life... (sorry it's personal and not more interesting)
  • this has been one of the most hectic/stressful/longest week thus far. i have had the biggest project for english (write a greek tradegy, 3 episodes, 20-25 minutes long; then act it out, have costumes, props, and masks!!) so it has not been very easy for me!
  • i have also been doing ACT/PLAN & PSAT testing... i'm gonna need tutoring for the real tests.
  • while i was doing those tests^, i missed my chemistry honors class, which is not a class i want to be missing. so i missed 2 days of chemistry, then i get an email from my teacher telling me to get the notes from the powerpoint he has posted online...so here i am, writing down the quantum #'s of an electron/atom, i dont even know what on earth im studying, and i have a test on it the next day! ... and when i go to ask the teacher for help, he was too busy. -_____- worst.study.ever. (in the end, i think i did well though-so that's the bright side of things)
  • Great News! because i had to rehearse for the greek play, i had to miss photography club ;( and one of the teachers in charge happened to pass by me the day before and asked me if i was going to be at the meeting; to which i sadly replied "no." he kept questioning me on why i couldn't make it, and that i should really try because...listen to this...I'm one of the best there! (I'm really good)! that made my day :D
  • then the day after the meeting i go up to the other teacher in charge of photo club and asked him if there was another assignment, (he said no... we'll be having a picnic instead, which i sadly cannot attend because .... *) and he said "i was like 'oh, Camila's not here today' ". . . i guess that means he was excited to see what i had in store for them.
  • i'm starting to see GLEE now...starting with season 1... i'm on disc 3 now. it's seriously hilarious! a total muuussstttt see!!
  • i'm reading the Harry Potter books! i'm so excited!! pro's: they're amazing- DUH! and there's alot of them... which i love! con's: because this week has been so hectic, i haven't been able to read at my normal pace / i highly dislike that i already have the movies stuck in my head; i'm not saying the movies aren't amazing or anything-because they are- but the problem is is that i can't even imagine everything in my own perspective-what the people look like, what places look like, etc. (for example: with twilight, i was able to come up with my own perspective on things, imagine what everything looked like, come up with my own images...and then when i see the movie, i notice if my mental images were displayed well.-with HP, that's not possible...even when i try, i still see the movie in my head -___-) but i will give the directors and set designers and the whole HP movie enterprise props for making it SO well! everything in the book is displayed perfectly in the movies ...(unlike twilight). pro: i cant't wait to get to the 6th book, where i'll be able to imagine some things on my own... except the people of course (aside from any new characters that might be visible).
that's enough for this post! to read the best of it all, go to the next post titled "I{heart}VD".

Much Love, Mila

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Point.of.View