Thursday, October 14, 2010

Speak Now and tell me Who Owns My Heart.

I'm so excited to listen to Taylor Swift's new album titled Speak Now.
I loved her last album Fearless, so I'm hoping this one will be just as great.
from what I've heard, this album is practically her personal diary, in which she explains occurrences from her past 2 years (such as the whole "Kanye" act, relationships, etc.)
So far, her song Back to December has to be my favorite, from the singles she has released ( Mine, Speak Now, and the one she sang at the VMA's)
It's obviously about Taylor Lautner and her!! i mean she states his "tanned skin" and "sweet smile". and it's truly a beautiful song.

Aside from Taylor, there's Miley- oh how can we forget about her...
she recently released a new music video titled Who Owns My Heart which I personally love.
It's a great song-the rhythm, lyrics (sorta) and just everything is super catchy.
But we must of course discuss the video itself: in it she has about 4 outfits; two of them include nothing more than a tank top and underwear, another includes blazer with huge triangular shoulder pads and shorts so short they might as well have been underwear, and a last outfit that consists of a gold mesh on her chest that covers nothing more than her chest and stomach.
OH, and we can't forget how she's on a bed in the beginning as well.
Personally, she looks gorgeous and she has beautiful legs to compliment all the outfits. But of course, there are critics saying how she is not doing the best job to lose her "disney image".
I do not find it the video that bad, except for the part where she's dancing with another girl and practically has her face in the other girls face...which i'm so not into that type of stuff.
She's growing up people! and if it was someone like P!NK, or Britney doing something like this,
the video would not even be discussed. i don't think she's acting slutty, i believe that "She's knows she hot"* and she's just showing the world her beauty. ( in a way that may seem slutty- but really isn't).
*quote gotten from tumblr
Til Next Time My Lovelies,
Mila


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Point.of.View