Thursday, October 14, 2010

I {heart} TVD*

I dont know if i've mentioned this yet but
I'M GOING TO MEET IAN SOMERHALDER AND PAUL WESLEY! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

My life will be officially complete ;D

funny story actually- let me tell you:
so there i was, thursday night-watching GLEE, and it's 8:10 and my sister comes downstairs and says to me " aren't you watching Vampire Diaries? " to which my reply is a huge gasp and i flip the channel right away...
during the episode (which was aweeesomee!) i'm texting one of my bff's (Kristen) who's just as obsessed with the show as me. . . OH wait- really fast- listen to this quick story: my friend kristen and i have promised ourselves to go during summertime 2011 to atlanta, georgia and be extras on TVD* and meet Ian somerhalder-ok done.
so there i was, texting kristen like crazy about my the show (messages included : OHMYGOSHHH!/ Ian is soo hot!!/ OHEMGEE caroline!! / holy shiii, did u see that/ I want to be that extra who hands him the lemonade!!! )
so the show ends and ten minutes later, kristen's calling me- our conversation:
Me: Hello?
Kristen: camila, you will never believe what i'm about to tell you.
me: what is it?
kristen: i'm dyyyingg right now!
me: kristen, tell me already!
kristen: Ian somerhalder and Paul wesley are coming to our hottopic at &%$##@ mall!
me: AAAAGGGGHHHH!! kristen are you serious?!-
kristen: yes!
me: ohmy goshhh I'm gona die, kristen i'm seriously dying right now! OHemgee *starts crying tears of joy* im crying kristen! i can't believe this is happening! AGHH, im hyperventilating *starts sweating* i'm so hot! ohmy i need to take off my socks... oh my gosh!
kristen: i knoww!!
......
then next week at school she comes up to me and says "wow, can you believe that just on wednesday, our hopes of meeting Ian were just distant dreams, and now, they're actually happening?!" my response: *tears stinging my eyes because of the overwhelming happiness that has overcome me*

so that's my story guys... and I cannot wait!!
much love to all!!
Mila
*The Vampire Diaries

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Point.of.View