Saturday, October 9, 2010

Resolution(s)

i'm tired of it all.
people step all over me like I'm no more than dried up leaves on the floor.
it's my fault really; I am waayyy too nice.
i need to be stronger, more hard-minded.
i can't let people just do this to me anymore.
i won't let them.
i'm gonna change, in a good way.
not completely change,
but just in a way that people won't bother to mess with me.
yea, that's what I'll do.
from now on, if I don't feel like helping you I'm gonna say "NO".
just because
you couldn't do it, when your excuse was
"i'm cleaning up",
when truth is, you never do! and I
know you have friends over, so really I'm just doing
all your work for you, while you have fun at the getty
you said you were too busy doing HW at, so you couldn't come over.
BS.
No, i won't be a B*tch, i'm just not going to let people
throw me around, that's all.
that's my resolution. forevermore.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Point.of.View