Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Uh-Oh

Hello darlings,
just thought I would share some information of usual boring days.
So last Friday, I had lost my retainer! I was freaking out because that means I would be wearing no retainer for a total of 5 days!!! You see, that wouldn't be such a big deal if it wasn't for the fact that one of my friends had to put braces on again because her teeth moved! And she said she wore her retainer everyday! Oh no! But luckily, my teeth didn't move. So I go to the orthadontists on Monday, and they charge me $75 for my new retainter! And that's slot of money believe it or not! So here I was today, laying down on the floor studying, and I happen to notice something under my bed- my retainer box. I couldn't believe it!!! I guess it must have fallen out of my bookbag when I threw it on the floor. But now I feel horrible!!! Ugh. I don't think I'm gonna tell my parents- just to spare them the pain of losing $75 for my irresponsibility! Well at least I know that if I lose this pair of retainers, I won't have to get new ones.
Much love ,
Mila

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Point.of.View