Monday, October 25, 2010

"Speak Now or Forever Hold Your Peace"

Hi there
I haven't been on for a while huh?
I'm not going to lie; I kind of forgot about my blog.
I don't really consider it forgetting because I
did remember it after a week.
But still, I forgot, and I feel horrible.
But enough about that tragic tale.
I got Taylor Swift's new Speak Now and it's
amazing!!!
I love it! honestly, I've only gone through the
whole CD once, but still- I'm loving it already.
So far, my favorite song is Enchanted.
It's adorable- though I've only heard it twice.
I totally recommend it to all!
Before I leave you all again, i would love for you
guys to check out my next post, which includes a
secret message that Taylor puts in all her
albums. It's pretty cool.

I Love You.
Mila


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Point.of.View