Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Imagination is my world.

Sunday, September 5.
Here's a little information about myself. I like to daydream, A LOT.
Ill just be laying in my bed, sitting at my desk in school or in this
case, swimming on the lazy river and something might pop into my head
and I'll take it all sorts of places. Its my source of entertainment.
Lol. Okay, so you might not get what I'm saying, so here's what
happened to me today:: I was floating along in the lazy river up in
orlando, fl. In aquatica to be exact. And ever since we've gotten to
orlando, all my sister and I can talk about is how badly we want to go
to islands of adventure's "wizarding world of harry potter" (I know,
its my obsession: really bad....lol). So I was thinking about it, and
then this kid next to me kinda looked like ron weasley and I
thought"omg, it would be so cool if I was to meet him!" Then it came
down to this... I saw daniel radcliffe at the water park and I was all
OHEMGEEE!!! And then I went up to him and was like "heyy I'm a big
fan! Can I have ur autograph and a picture?" And he'd say *in his
beautiful british accent* "sure!.... by the way, you have some
gorgeous eyes!" *could happen you know, I mean, everyone compliments
my eyes.* and id reply with "same to you, since we practicly have the
same eyes"... he'd laugh, take the picture with me, id get a hug and
that's it! (Usually id start daydreaming unrealistic stuff like he
would ask me out and such...but lately I've been keeping my daydreams
close to reality *is that confusing or what?*) then id update my
facebook status as "I just met daniel radcliffe at aquatica. I got his
signature & autograph!!! XD and yes, he was shirtless!". . . And
that's my daydream. I love them really, they always make me smile. So
that was that. I hope you enjoyed it... I know I did ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Point.of.View