Monday, September 20, 2010

SHOES!!

so i was in urbanoutfitters returning the highwaisted shorts that were too small, and as i was walking out, i came across these gorgeous booties!!!!
and i am totally getting them! i made the mistake of not getting the last shoes i wanted (but even if i wanted them, $130 is not in my budget. at all) but these, i can totally do, especially since im in looooovve with them and i know I'm gonna use them everyday of every friggin day of my life!!! so yea, i just wanted to let you guys all know that :)
if you love them as much as i do, go to urbanoutfitters.com =)

uhoh, just as i was writing this blog, i went to urbanoutfitters.com to get the photo and i came across these shoes!!
so tell me invisible followers, which should i go for...? well, i actually dont really like these ^ , so the first ones it is!!! :D
BUT look at these!
but they're Jeffrey Campbell, and i cannot afford such a gorgeous brand. I'm not saying that i wish i was rich and that I'm an ungrateful person, but sometimes having a little extra money can make you happy :) lol

til next time, Mila

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Point.of.View