Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Life is a Decision

Tuesday, August 31.

Don't you wish you could be in charge of your own life?
Determine what you want to do, where you want to go, how you want to do it.
If only life was that easy, but it isn't. Its quite the opposite. Yea,
you chose what career you want to pursue , what college you want to go
to, but it always comes down to the decisions of other that just might
determine where you go. If a colllege doesn't accept you, there's goes
that decision. I wish I could glimpse into the future, see what it
would be like, if its really everything I hope it will be. I wonder if
ill live the perfect life I hope to live. But I can't do that. But ill
have to wait, "good things come to those who wait", I hope it works
out for me.

That's something that was on my mind today. Just some last words:You determine your future. No one can predict your life for you.In the end, it ALL comes down to YOU.So trust in yourself, believe that you can do it, and it will be done.*I think I may have sounded a little contrary... but that was kind of the point).
Con mucho amor .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Point.of.View