Saturday, September 25, 2010

UpDate.

Hello hello!
i cannot believe that i havent written on my blog for 5 days!!! it's happening... just like it always does; i start someting new and slowly and gradually, i quit. but i promised myself that i would not let this happen to this blog! i love it! it's my own way of expressing all my thoughts and joys and sadness with the whole world and not have to worry what you all think of it! (although, i do care about your opinion, but you get me right?) so, just a few things that have come to mind in the last week:
  • I BOUGHT MY SHOES!! wooooppiieee ( the ones from urban!) ... only thing is its on backorder til october 12, so i wont have it till october 21 latest :( but it's okay, at least ill have it in time for when it gets chilly !! ( I LOOOVE THE COLD!)
  • i was watching E!News, and the lead singer from maroon5 was defending Jake Gyllenhaal on proclamations that he's gay!?!!! no no no , it cannot be, nor will it ever be. if Jake ends up gay, my.life.is.over.
  • Ashton Kutcher looked extremely gorgeously hot in the movie Killers, except for the fact that the movie was completely stuuupidd! but, if you have nothing better to do on a thursday afternoon, its worth seeing ashton- he's a cutie!
  • so i keep seeing tabloids that ashton cheated on Demi?!!! it can't be! even though she's like 2842784 years older than him, they make a cute, adorable couple! how can he do that to her?!!! i reeeallllyy hope its not true!
  • tell me that you've seen the vampire diaries?!! is it amazing, or is it fahmazing?! even when you think nothing is going to happen in one episode, or like it isnt gonna be a big deal, they throw something in there that's like "OHMYGOSHHH!" lol it's definitely a must-see. but if you plan on watching it now, during season two, STOP and rewind, because there is absolutely no way you can do that without seeing season 1, which is already on DVD :)
welll, i think that's all for now. i hope those thoughts keep your mind running for a while! lol i love all my viewers very much and i promise to keep this blog running till everyone of my fingers fall off. (actually if that was to happen, i would just use my toes! haha)
Oh, one last thing, i think I'm going to go see Easy A tomorrow, which i've been dying to see and i hear its extremely funny, so ill let you know what i think of it afterwards :)
TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Point.of.View